Our service times are as follows:
– Sunday Morning Corporate Prayer 10:00 am
– Sunday Morning Worship 10:30 am
– Tuesday Bible Study 7:00 pm
We do not have a dress code. We believe that people should come as they are.
- WE BELIEVE in one God, who exists in three Persons the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- WE BELIEVE that sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- WE BELIEVE that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is effected by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and it results in works pleasing to God.
- WE BELIEVE that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
- WE BELIEVE that water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- WE BELIEVE that God wants to transform, heal and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- WE BELIEVE that we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
At this time, we do not have a nursery but we do have children’s church during our main worship service. Children Church starts at 11:00 am. The children will be in main service for Sunday Morning Prayer at 10am and Sunday Morning praise and worship at 10:30am. Children’s Church is divided based on age groups.